Code of Conduct
Last updated: 2023-08-26
The SIGPwny Code of Conduct creates a safe, friendly environment for everyone, whether it's in our meetings, events, or online spaces. By using our Discord or participating in club activities, you agree to the following rules. Please report any misconduct to the admins via direct messages on Discord or through our anonymous form.
- Be respectful. Keep your messages civil and don't bully, troll, or harass others. Do not start needless arguments for the sake of arguing.
- Be inclusive. Racist, sexist, anti-LGBTQ+, and bigoted messages are not tolerated. This includes promoting people or ideologies that allow these messages.
- Nothing illegal. Do not perform, encourage, or discuss illegal activities. Do not doxx or reveal sensitive information belonging to others without their permission.
- Don't cheat. We ask that you maintain the integrity of SIGPwny and the competitions we play, especially if you are a member of another CTF team. Please be upfront about any affiliations you may have.
- No NSFW or suggestive content. Nudity or gore is not allowed. If you have to ask, don't post it. Swearing is allowed as long as it follows all other rules.
- Don't spam. Spam can include excessive messages, emojis, images, advertisements, and @mentions. If you want to promote something, ask an admin first.
- Use common sense. The admins have the final say on misconduct and punishments given. This rule is a "catch-all" rule.