Author: Nathan Farlow, Kevin H. Slides Required Files
This meeting is meant to teach newcomers the fundamentals of web hacking.
- Client-Server Relationships
- Web Hacking
- Chrome Devtools
- Web Fundamentals
- Http, CSS, JS
How to Run this meeting:
- Go through the slides, this meeting is designed to be a 15-45 meeting
- After going through the slides, direct everybody to Inspect Me
- Solve the first Inspect me challenge + solve KMH's first challenge.
- At meeting end, point everyone towards Natas, the rest of Inspect me, and PwnySafe
Tonight is the first traditional meeting, and our Web hacking meeting! We will be covering the fundamentals of the internet, what HTTP, JS, and CSS are. We also introduce everyone to Chrome Devtools.